Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New News!

Well, if you didn't immediately guess from your first look at my updated blog, here is the big announcement!

I am pregnant! Again! Number seven is on its way!

With slightly more trepidation than usual, we have decided to add to our family. We are praying that the timing will all work out well. With Scott being in the army it can be worrisome deciding when the best time to have a baby is-as evidenced by my having Wesley while he was deployed! That certainly was not in our plan! As it is, Scott is not slotted to deploy until late 2011, which gives me plenty of time to have the baby and get settled into the new routine before he goes. Of course, that's if we stay here in Alaska. This is the drama of military life. You can't really plan for anything around what the army wants to do. I've learned to just push on and know that Heavenly Father will help us and it will all work out.


So, the stats are thus-so far. I am currently 9 1/2 weeks pregnant. I am due April 27 of 2011. I will deliver at the military hospital here. Wesley and this baby will be about 21 months apart, which is not as close as a lot of the kids are! I have felt pretty good up to this point, which is wonderful after being so sick with my last pregnancy. I am praying that I will continue to feel well, and maybe even perk up a bit during my second trimester!


We are so happy and excited for this new addition. We feel so blessed in so many ways, and we are extremely grateful for all of the wonderful things in our lives, but especially for our family. It's humbling to know how much our Father in Heaven cares for us and to be given the beautiful responsibility of caring for these precious spirits.


I am excited to share this pregnancy with you all and show you all the changes our family goes through! It is going to be fun for sure! We miss all of our friends and family out there and especially look forward to being reunited with you all after the baby comes!

5 comments:

Kileen said...

P.S. Don't forget to vote on whether it's a boy or girl!!!!! There is much debate going on in our house about it. Bubba and Scott is sure it's a boy, the girls and I say it's a girl!

Karis said...

Of course I am so excited for you! I know that if anyone can handle MORE kids it is you! I love you all very much and I look forward to the next GIRL to love! Like I told you, I know a very good middle name for her. Since I am sure she will love me!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I takes a special person to have such a big family and you definitely qualify! You are amazing! Miss you!

Michele said...

I am SO happy for you! Congratulations my friend! We love your family and will continue to pray that God keeps you safe and sane. Keep on with the updates, I reallly miss hearing about what goes on over there! Lotsa lovens to you all! P.S. You win!

Mom's Place said...

Oh my goodness Kileen!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!